18 August 2007

Wild, Wild Web


If you're reading this (the blog of a person you don't know), you probably spend a lot of time on the internet. Most likely, you'll have an account with a social networking website like Friendster, Multiply or Myspace.

I don't. Or rather, I do but it's not my photo on there. Just a picture of some nameless Joe who's covering his face. I just use that account to spy on people. Social networking my ass.

Take the guys above for instance. See their happy smiles. Such good friends they are. Little do they know their photo has been randomly picked from Friendster and posted on an some asshole's blog.

Think that's mean? The information and photos you share can be used for worse things. A lot worse. Someone can impersonate you and sign up for blogger as you. Post your photos. Say the things you say, you don't want to be heard by other people. Or they could just jerk off at your pretty photo.

No sir. Not me. The only thing you'll get out of me are my thoughts, which don't mean squat.

(Thanks for reading though. I'm pouring my heart and soul here.)

No comments: